Harness the power of sustainability to create a thriving business that attracts eco-conscious customers. Businesses that embrace sustainable practices are better positioned to attract and retain customers, comply with emerging regulations, and reduce their environmental impact.
In this workshop, you will develop a tailored sustainability plan with actionable strategies for implementation.
Main topics covered
- Reduce your business’s environmental impact and become more sustainable.
- Develop a tailored sustainability plan.
- Lead transformative change within your business and inspire your employees to adopt sustainable practices.
- Navigate the complexities of carbon offsets and regulatory compliance.
- Discover new market opportunities arising from eco-friendly practices.
Who it’s for
This workshop is suitable for business owners looking to implement sustainable practices into their business.
About the presenter
IPS delivers innovative and focused consulting services to a diverse range of clients. Their practical advice and support assists business owners to achieve goals, attract, retain and grow their customer base, and improve efficiencies across business systems.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.