Our website is designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible.
Some of the accessibility features available on this site include:
- relative text sizing, able to be resized in most browsers
- text equivalents of important non-text items, including ALT text describing the content of inline images
- content organised so it has logical flow without style sheets
- header elements to convey document structure
- a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- printer friendly pages.
Every effort has been made to ensure that this site meets Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0 Level A. We cannot guarantee the accessibility levels of external websites linked to from this site.
Text on this site can be resized by:
- using the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu
- press the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in and out
- press the Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel.
This website has the following navigational features:
- main menu
- secondary menu
- search functions - search the website using keywords
- breadcrumbs – display the location of the page that you are viewing within the site page hierarchy.
Where ever possible hyperlinks allow the link text to be meaningful when read out of context. Hyperlinks within our website generally follow this approach:
- links to pages within the site will open within the same window
- links to attachments or external sites will open in a new window.
PDF documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (.doc) where possible. In some cases we may not be able to provide Microsoft Word versions.
Please contact us to discuss whether documents are available in other alternative formats.
We have worked with Western Australia’s Individualised Services (WAIS) to provide a range of documents in an easy read format. To access these documents, visit the WAIS website.
Accessing and downloading files
You may be required to install additional software on your computer to access files and documents on this site. The following is a list of software that you may need to install:
- PDF documents – Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Word documents - the Word mobile app for smartphones, Office viewer extension for the Google Chrome browser or OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- EPUB documents – for use with eReaders
Printing pages on this site
Pages can be printed by using the print option in your browser.