There are many reasons why business owners may struggle to get into a productivity groove such as feeling lost and overwhelmed or transitioning from being an employee to being your own boss.
This workshop will look to identify these productivity obstacles and how you can successfully plan to address them to build a successful business.
Main topics covered
- Business and productivity obstacles and how to overcome them.
- Tips and tricks that will help you be more productive.
- Creating an easy to follow action plan.
- Key tools and programs that can assist you in getting stuff done.
Who it’s for
This workshop is suitable for business owners looking to become more productive by overcoming procrastination and learning to multi task to achieve business goals.
About the presenter
Business One Stop Shop (BOSS) is dedicated to helping small business owners thrive through expert advice, hands-on workshops and building a community of like-minded people.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.