We provide free business advice to help current and aspiring small business owners in Western Australia.
The areas of advice we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- starting a small business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- financial management and tax
- marketing – on and off-line
- managing business disputes
All of our business advice is free and provided in total confidence.
Business advisory service
Free business advice is available by contacting one of our business advisers.
By phone: 13 12 49
Come and talk to us!
We offer a free, walk-in service open to the public from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. It’s located at our offices on level 2, 140 William St in Perth.
Here you’ll find:
- experienced business advisers ready to answer your questions
- a range of free information and factsheets to take home
- computer terminals providing access to a wealth of business information
- high quality resources, such as IBISWorld, available to the public for free by visiting us, to help you conduct market research.