Local support for your small business
Business Local is our outreach advisory service providing access to free* advice and guidance to small businesses owners across Western Australia.
Our service is available for small businesses located in:
* Business advisory sessions are free, however there may be a charge if you receive services not covered by the Business Local service. You will be clearly advised before incurring any costs.
The Business Local service is available in 10 regions and because our advisers are local, they really understand how things work in your area.
You can get advice on a range of business matters including:
- starting a business
- planning for success
- marketing your products and services
- social media and digital marketing
- employing staff
- managing your finances
- getting paid on time
Download our brochure to find the service provider nearest to you.
Through our outreach service we also deliver enterprise skill development sessions. These sessions are presented by providers with expertise in a range of areas such as:
- digital literacy
- financial literacy
- strategic thinking and innovation
- business systems
- contracting and tendering
Sessions can be delivered in a variety of formats including workshops, webinars and forums. Some sessions will also be delivered outside normal business hours including weekends.
If you are located within the metropolitan region you can view our upcoming schedule to be kept updated on sessions happening near you. You can contact our free business advisory service for one-to-one advice.