Local support for your small business
We also support small businesses across Western Australia through our Business Local service.
Business Local is available for small businesses located in:
In regional areas, Business Local offers advisory support and workshops through a network of providers. Their advisers are local people, so they really understand how things work in your area.
They can offer free* advice and guidance on a range of business matters including:
- starting a business
- planning for success
- marketing your products and services
- social media and digital marketing
- employing staff
- managing your finances
- getting paid on time
* Business advisory sessions are free, however there may be a charge if you receive services not covered by Business Local. You will be clearly advised before incurring any costs.
Download our brochure to find the service provider nearest you.
We offer a range of business skills workshops throughout the metro area. Presented by providers with expertise in their subject area, the workshops cover a range of key subjects including:
- digital literacy
- financial literacy
- strategic thinking and innovation
- business systems
- contracting and tendering
Workshops are offered at locations around the metro area, at a variety of times, including outside normal business hours including weekends. View our upcoming schedule for details.
If you need one-to-one advice contact our free business advisory service.