The foundations of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) lie in good keyword research. Identifying the most relevant keywords to use for your SEO and integrating these into your website is one of the most effective ways to increase your visibility on Google, which will help you convert and gain new customers to your business.
Learn the fundamentals of keyword research, including how to choose the best keywords for your website, understand keyword intent and how it relates to the keyword research process, and how to use keyword research tools. By the end of the workshop, you will have started to build a list of relevant keywords that you can incorporate into your website for SEO.
Main topics covered
- The importance of keyword research for SEO.
- Keyword intent and how this impacts your choice of keywords.
- Keyword research tools and how to use them.
- Finding the best keywords for your website.
- Optimising your content with your chosen keywords.
Who it’s for
This workshop is suitable for business owners looking to expand their SEO knowledge and rank their local business on Google.
About the presenter
Business One Stop Shop (BOSS) is dedicated to helping small business owners thrive through expert advice, hands-on workshops and building a community of like-minded people. This workshop will be facilitated by Karen Dauncey from Blue Cherry Online Marketing.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.