Having a strong online presence is essential for business success and a major component of this is making your business easy to find via search. This workshop will guide you through the process of setting up and optimising a Google Business Profile to provide essential information to potential customers – in particular for businesses with a physical location as local search is a powerful discovery tool.
In this session, you will learn how to stand out on Google, Google Maps and G discover strategies you need to improve your local search visibility and reach customers actively seeking products and services in your area.
Main topics covered
- Optimising your Google Business Profile to showcase your business’s vital information.
- Effective strategies to improve your local search visibility.
- Leveraging customer reviews and feedback.
- Utilising free Google Business tools.
Who it’s for
This workshop is ideal for business owners looking to use Google Business to get found online.
About the presenter
McNaught Media is a boutique marketing agency offering social media marketing, branding, design, website, copywriting and public relations management. Creative Director Kasia McNaught understands the marketing challenges small businesses face, with more than 16 years experience providing specialist marketing and business advice.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.