Do you have a hobby that you would like to turn into a business? Is your side hustle starting to take off and you want to make sure you’re on the right track for success? This workshop will help you test your business idea and explain how to run a business on the side.
All participants will receive a checklist on how to start a side business.
Main topics covered
- Understanding your motivation to start a business
- Identifying your strengths in transitioning to a business owner
- Identifying a good business idea and market testing it
- Conducting market research to identify your customers and whether they will buy from you
- Accessing start-up funds and business resources
- How to marketing and promote your business on a shoestring budget
Who it's for
This workshop is for anyone wanting to test a business idea or has a side business they would like to launch.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
Business Foundations is a not-for-profit organisation offering quality advice, mentoring and training to small and medium businesses at any stage of their development.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.