Unfortunately advertising on social media can convert as few as 1% of visitors into purchasers. While Google Ads can offer much higher conversion rates, there's much more involved than simply creating an ad to send visitors to your website. This workshop will help you create a Google Ads campaign strategy that attracts your target market and helps convert them into actual leads, sales and repeat customers for your business.
Main topics covered
- Identifying search intent - matching marketing messages to what people are searching for
- Creating compelling ads that encourage click through
- Setting up your website and landing pages for maximum conversion
- Avoiding the single biggest mistake leading to overspend on poor performing ads
- How to apply Kaizen strategies to continuously improve return on investment
Who it's for
This workshop is for business owners with an online presence who are new to Google Ads or have run campaigns in the past with only limited success.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
That Web Company helps small business owners cut through confusing digital marketing jargon with a simple, step-by-step approach to creating successful digital marketing campaigns that provide a return on investment.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.