In today’s rapidly evolving online environment, business owners are inundated with information on new digital tools they should be using. This workshop will take you through some of the easily accessible, low-cost digital tools that you can use to effectively connect and engage with customers.
This session will also explore the benefits these tools can offer and how to automate business activities to improve your productivity and efficiency.
Main topics covered
- How to improve your business productivity.
- The benefits of business process automation.
- Software that can help you better communicate with customers.
- Tools for project management, collaboration and purchasing.
- Using Google to help get your business found online.
- Improve your marketing and promotion using tools like Canva, Eventbrite, MailChimp Trybooking and Facebook groups.
Who it's for
This workshop is for business owners who are new to using online tools, or those who feel they are unaware of what’s out there.
About the presenter
Business Foundations has been helping small to medium businesses equip themselves with the skills and knowledge they need for almost 30 years. With tailored programs, expert direction and valuable advice, they help more than 2,500 businesses start, evolve and grow sustainably each year.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.