A robust social media presence is essential for small businesses looking to increase their brand visibility and expand their market share. Developing a well crafted social media strategy will help to streamline the process and ensure you stay relevant in a crowded marketplace.
In this workshop, you will go beyond the basics and deep dive into social media management, gaining insights into the latest social media trends, learning how to select the right social platforms and creating compelling content to capture your audience’s attention. You will also learn how to use tools and analytics, establish a posting schedule and set up calendars for social media management.
During the workshop, you will be using a variety of social media platforms and Canva.
For this workshop you will need to bring your:
Main topics covered
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Learn how to use a variety of social media platforms.
- Develop engaging content.
- Implement effective tools and analytics to measure social media return on investment (ROI).
- Navigate the evolving landscape of social media trends and algorithms.
Who it’s for
This workshop is suitable for business owners looking to establish their brand’s online presence through social media.
About the presenter
The Social Lab is an innovative digital marketing agency empowering businesses to thrive in the digital landscape. Harnessing data-driven insights, compelling storytelling and the latest trends and tools, they specialise in developing impactful campaigns that foster brand awareness, drive engagement and deliver tangible results.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.