It can be tough being a business owner, especially when times are challenging, but the key is resilience; a skill you can learn and improve throughout your life. Resilience is a measure of your emotional strength and knowing how to cope in spite of setbacks, barriers or limited resources. It's about how much you want something and how much you are willing, and able, to overcome obstacles to succeed. This workshop will explore tools to help you build resilience and so achieve more as individual and a business owner.
Main topics covered
- Increasing resilience
- Building psychological flexibility to see things in a new way
- Strategies for navigating through difficult times
- Producing better outcomes
Who it's for
All business owners wanting to increase their resilience.
About the presenter
Capstone Management Solutions helps business owners navigate the complexity of owning, growing and transitioning through all stages of business. They have more than 25 years of experience in providing training and one-to-one support programs, aimed at optimising skills for business owners.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.