Regularly monitoring key performance measures in your business is a key to growing revenues, increasing profitability, and optimising the effectiveness and efficiency of your actions. Without this reality check you are flying blind, with no way of knowing if you are on the right path or, if not, which appropriate corrective actions to take.
This workshop will help you simplify the process of identifying, tracking and monitoring the vital statistics of your business to demonstrate if you are on track to achieve your strategic goals. You will learn how this information can feed into your decision making process and help you achieve greater success.
Main topics covered
- Identifying and measuring the critical success factors for your business.
- How to drive behaviours that will increase your revenue and profitability.
- Results vs performance indicators.
- Simplifying financials.
- Building a basic dashboard for your business.
Who it's for
Existing business owners seeking more control of their business.
About the presenter
Capstone Management Solutions helps business owners navigate the complexity of owning, growing and transitioning through all stages of business. They have more than 25 years of experience in providing training and one-to-one support programs, aimed at optimising skills for business owners.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.