The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides opportunities for business owners looking to establish or expand their business in disability support services. The NDIS registration process is often complex and complying with the practice standards can be challenging.
In this workshop, you will learn to navigate the registration process and gain an understanding of the compliance requirements. From identifying the services and supports that best align with your business objectives to transitioning into the NDIS sector, you will leave this workshop with a structured plan to transform your business idea into a compliant and successful NDIS service provider.
Main topics covered
- Understanding the NDIS provider registration requirements and process.
- How to assess which services and supports to register for based on your business proposition.
- Transitioning to the NDIS sector from other sectors such as early care and education, justice or aged care.
Who it’s for
This workshop is for people looking to establish a business as an NDIS provider.
About the presenter
As the director of The MARQ Group, Gudrun Gilles partners with seasoned business owners and subject matter experts to deliver tailored information and resources to strengthen your management capabilities, fuel the growth of your enterprise and support you through the entrepreneurial journey.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.