Our primary role is to encourage, promote, facilitate and assist the establishment, growth and development of small business in Western Australia.
99% of small business owners that used our services were satisfied with their overall experience. Here's what our clients are saying about the support they received from the SBDC.
How we support small businesses
We provide a range of services to the small business sector including:
- Business skills workshops.
- Business licence finder database to identify the required licences, registrations and codes of practice required for your business.
- Advisory services to provide guidance and advice on a range of small business matters, including a dedicated subcontractor support service.
- Commercial tenancy advisory service to provide guidance and information regarding commercial lease agreements.
- A low-cost dispute resolution service to assist with resolving business-to-business and business-to-government disputes.
- Anonymously report unfair business practices (such as non-payment, unfair contract terms or a breach of contract) for investigation.
- Policy, advocacy and advice to Government.
- Business migration.