Our primary role is to encourage, promote, facilitate and assist the establishment, growth and development of small business in Western Australia.
We provide a range of services to the small business sector including:
- Business skills workshops.
- Business licence finder database to identify the required licences, registrations and codes of practice required for your business.
- Advisory services to provide guidance and advice on a range of small business matters, including a dedicated subcontractor support service.
- Commercial tenancy advisory service to provide guidance and information regarding commercial lease agreements.
- A low-cost dispute resolution service to assist with resolving business-to-business and business-to-government disputes.
- Policy, advocacy and advice to Government.
- Business migration.