It’s easier than ever for you to access free business advice and support from our team of local business advisers, with the launch of online advisory appointment bookings on our website.
One of the most important services we provide at the SBDC is our free business advisory service. Any current or aspiring small business owner in Western Australia can call us on 133 140 to speak to a member of our advisory team, all of whom have extensive experience in small business.
Online appointment booking
With the time pressures and demands of running a business, we understand that it may be difficult to make time during the day to call us. Our new online booking facility provides you with the option to schedule a 30 minute advisory session in advance, at the day and time of your choice. You can also choose between having your appointment over the phone or online via Microsoft Teams.
We have introduced this important evolution of our service to make it as easy as possible for you to access free business advice and support via the channels that best suit you. It’s just one of the ways we strive to deliver relevant and practical support to small business owners across Western Australia.
How to book an appointment online
It’s easy to take advantage our new online advisory booking facility. Simply:
- Visit our Business Advisory Service page.
- Click on the ‘book an online or phone appointment’ button.
- Click on ’30 minute advisory booking’ to launch a calendar – available dates are highlighted.
- Open your preferred date to choose a suitable appointment time.
- Complete your details and select ‘Schedule event’.
- An online confirmation will appear and an invitation will be sent to your email address to confirm your booking
More ways to get business advice
As well as our new online appointment booking facility, you can access free business advice from the SBDC by:
- Calling us on 133 140
- Chatting to us online via live chat
- Requesting information via email
For businesses in regional WA, you can also access local support via Business Local – our statewide network of local business advisers.
To keep up to date with the latest information to help you run a business in Western Australia as well as updates on the services provided by the SBDC to help you start well, survive and thrive in business, sign up to our fortnightly e-news.