This interactive workshop will introduce you to email marketing campaigns and automated processes to make growing your business easier. It will assist you to be compliant with Australian legislation when communicating by email and help you identify practical ways you can grow your client list using MailChimp.
Main topics covered
- How to set up your account
- Creating an audience list
- How to segment your audience using tags
- Creating your first newsletter – templates and content
- How to create an automation
- Setting up a landing page to capture new leads
Who it's for
This workshop is for small business operators ready to gain a competitive advantage by using email marketing.
About the presenter
Business Station has a successful history in enabling and supporting the establishment, growth and ultimate success of small businesses.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.