Many business owners have never created a budget and struggle when it comes to understanding essential business reports. Without these skills, it can be hard to plan for growth and profit. This workshop will provide an overview to essential business reports and step you through creating a budget. Bring your own (fully charged) laptop to create your own budget with an easy to use template. We will also explore the reasons why business owners struggle with cash flow, even when (on paper) they are making a profit.
Main topics covered
- An overview of the chart of accounts
- An explanation of profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- How to create a budget
- How to compare budget vs actuals
- Understand the difference between cash and profit
Who it's for
This workshop is for:
- Anyone new to business or whose business is ready to launch
- Business owners wanting to plan for growth or change
About the presenter
Bookwiz is a multi-award winning business advisory firm that has been providing bookkeeping, BAS and payroll services for 20 years. Their presenter of this workshop has extensive experience with MYOB and XERO training, change management/digital transformation consulting and financial literacy training for small business owners and more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.