Change can create disruption and uncertainty in a workplace.
As a small business owner, your employees will look to you to lead and support them through periods of change.
In this workshop you will learn how to best navigate your business through change. You will also gain an understanding of how you, and your employees, react to workplace change to help you better manage this process.
Main topics covered
- Understanding your and your employees’ reaction to workplace changes
- How and why everyone perceives change differently
- Knowing what you can and can't influence
- How to manage stress and perceive change as journey to a new comfort zone
- Understanding the change curve and how it affects your emotions
- Activities and tools that can help you transition your business through a change process
Who it's for
This workshop is for established business owners.
About the presenter
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre (Belmont BEC) is a not-for-profit community based organisation established in 1994 to assist in the growth and development of small business. The presenter of this workshop is a small business operator providing digital support to small business operators and their staff.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.