Social media photography doesn't have to be complicated or use expensive equipment. This workshop will help you develop your photography skills to better engage with customers through visual social media networks like Facebook and Instagram.
Main topics covered
- Understanding phoneography (taking and processing photos on your smartphone) including video
- Hacks and tips to capture better images
- Why the brain loves images, including the do’s and don’ts of creating high-engagement images
- How to build an image library for your business
- Tools, platforms and templates to help you get started
Who it's for
This workshop is for people
- with an established business
- who have an established social media page
About the presenter
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre (Belmont BEC) is a not-for-profit community based organisation established in 1994 to assist in the growth and development of small business. The presenter of this workshop is an author, speaker, creative coach and radio presenter.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.