More than 90 per cent of consumers go online to find products or services in their local area. So if you want your website to generate leads (and income) it’s essential that search engines know and trust your site. SEO Essentials is perfect for any business owner who wants to optimise their website and learn how to improve its Google ranking to generate more business. You will also receive a framework and the tools you need to optimise your own website.
Main topics covered
- How Google works
- Understanding the basics of search engine optimisation (SEO) and how to make sure your website is found online
- Keyword research to find the right keywords
- How to measure SEO results
- How to write metadata
- Optimising your website content
- Link building
Who it's for
This workshop is suitable for business owners who:
- have a website but little knowledge of SEO
- want to rank their local business on Google
About the presenter
Stirling Business Association provides support, learning and networking for business owners in and around the Stirling community. Their presenter of this workshop has been a digital marketing consultant for the last 15 years. She specialises in helping businesses generate leads online primarily through Google using SEO, Google Ads and Facebook Advertising.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.