Whether you’re a sole trader or trying to manage a team of people, running a successful business remotely (aka 'from the comfort of your own home') is possible - if you know how. In this workshops you'll discover that by having the right tools, systems, routines and knowledge in place you can successfully start, grow and run your business remotely.
Main topics covered
- Learning the one question you need to ask yourself everyday to keep motivated
- Planning your day for productivity
- Understanding the essential tools you’ll need
- Discovering free and affordable apps to save you time and money
- Building a team of dedicated, affordable remote workers to help grow your business
- Protecting your computers and data, and staying safe from cyber attacks
- Using simple communication tools and tips to boost your team's productivity
- Using online video on a shoe string budget
Who it's for
This work is for people who
- Are planning to start and run a business from home/remotely
- Are running an existing business and want to save money by running their business from home
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
That Web Company helps small business owners cut through confusing digital marketing jargon with a simple, step-by-step approach to creating successful digital marketing campaigns that provide a return on investment.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.