Having an understanding of your finances is a critical skill for small business operators. Pricing your work appropriately and monitoring your profit margins will help you make informed business decisions. This workshop will help you determine whether you need to increase your prices, if you can afford major business purchases or employ additional staff, and assess your supplier costs.
Main topics covered
- How to read and understand essential business reports
- How to determine your break even sales point
- Understand the difference between fixed costs and variable costs
- Determine your gross and net profit margins
- Understand the difference between margins and mark-ups
Who it's for
This workshop is for anyone in business who needs to better understand key financial indicators.
About the presenter
Bookwiz is a multi-award winning business advisory firm that has been providing bookkeeping, BAS and payroll services for 20 years. Their presenter of this workshop has extensive experience in MYOB and XERO training, franchising, change management, digital transformation consulting and financial literacy training for small business owners, and more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.