If you haven't considered tendering to win new business, this workshop will cover the opportunities available and the steps involved in writing a successful tender and remove the stigma around locating, writing and submitting tenders for government and contractor work.
Main topics covered
- Overview of the tendering process
- Where to find tender opportunities
- Understanding the various types of tenders
- How to prepare and present a tender
- Developing case studies
- How to quote for a tender
- When to use external parties and collaborative bidding
- Developing a risk matrix
- How to prequalify for some tender opportunities
Who it's for
This workshop is for small business owners who are new to tendering and are keen to grow their business through contracts in the mining, construction or government sectors.
About the presenter
Indigenous Management Group (IMG) provides a number of services tailored to supporting pre-start up, start-up and SME businesses. They specialise in working with Western Australian businesses to navigate the avenues for growth, and educate entrepreneurs in a wide variety of best business practices through one-on-one and group workshops.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.