This workshop covers everything you need to know about when and how to register for GST and how it affects your business. You'll also learn how to prepare a business activity statement (BAS) to ensure you meet your Australian Tax Office (ATO) reporting obligations. The workshop includes a review of software solutions available to help you monitor and track GST. If you have employees, reporting on gross wages and PAYG in your BAS will also be explained.
Main topics covered
- Knowing when and how to register for GST
- Understanding tax invoice requirements
- How registering for GST will affect your business
- How to complete a business activity statement
- Understanding the ATO's reporting requirements
Who it's for
This workshop is for anyone launching a business or for those already in business and about to register for GST.
About the presenter
Bookwiz is a multi-award winning business advisory firm that has been providing bookkeeping, BAS and payroll services for 20 years. Their presenter of this workshop has extensive experience with MYOB and XERO training, change management/digital transformation consulting and financial literacy training for small business owners and more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.