Harness the power of search and optimise your online advertising efforts for maximum impact with Google Ads. As one of the most widely used advertising platforms, Google Ads helps businesses get found more easily in search results and expand their reach to potential customers actively looking for similar products and services.
In this workshop you will go through the Google Ads process from campaign setup to targeted ad creation.
For this workshop you will need to:
- Bring a laptop.
- Create a Google Ads account (if relevant).
Main topics covered
- Understanding the Google Ads platform.
- Setting up effective ad campaigns with various targeting options.
- Ad creation techniques for compelling and engaging content.
- Bidding strategies to optimise campaign performance.
Who it’s for
This workshop is ideal for business owners looking to harness the advertising potential of Google Ads.
About the presenter
The Social Lab is an innovative digital marketing agency empowering businesses to thrive in the digital landscape. Harnessing data-driven insights, compelling storytelling and the latest trends and tools, they specialise in developing impactful campaigns that foster brand awareness, drive engagement and deliver tangible results.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.