Many small businesses owners fall into the same planning traps that waste more time than they save. It can be difficult to know where to start with planning your schedule, which work to prioritise, or how to keep your work flowing smoothly and (relatively) stress-free. This workshop provides realistic strategies for developing and implementing systems that will maximise your efficiency, including how to set up your email inbox for success and breaking down your goals into achievable daily actions.
Main topics covered
- Discovering systems to create focus
- Employing a process to resolve conflicting priorities
- Discovering the full potential of Outlook
- Understanding the key elements of 'big rock planning'
Who it's for
This workshop is for people with an existing or recently launched business
About the presenter
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre (Belmont BEC) is a not-for-profit community based organisation established in 1994 to assist in the growth and development of small business. Our presenter of this webinar is a highly sought after productivity consultant and business coach who conducts training programs for a range of private and government organisations.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.