This workshop will help you, even if you don't already have an Instagram account, to learn how to create a great looking account, what to post when you are first starting, plus loads of ideas (with no scary selfies). You will also learn the importance of hashtags and how to gain more followers.
Main topics covered
- How to set up your Instagram account
- What your first posts should look like
- How to grow your following
- 50+ post ideas to get you inspired
- How to use hashtags
- How to analyse the performance of your account
- Advertising on Instagram
Who it's for
This workshop is for people:
- Who are in business
- Who have no or limited experience with Instagram
About the presenter
Stirling Business Association provides support, learning and networking for business owners in and around the Stirling community. The presenter of this workshop has been working as a digital marketing educator and strategist for more than 20 years. Before starting her own business in 2011, she worked in the corporate world, in large multi-nationals, government, not-for-profit and small business.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.