One of the common questions asked by new and aspiring business owners is: “Will my idea work?”
This workshop is designed to help you answer that question by taking a closer look at your business idea so you can determine if it’s feasible to move forward with.
Main topics covered
- Converting your business idea into a well-defined business concept
- Defining your target market and explaining market differentiation concepts
- Business analysis techniques to help evaluate your business or business idea
- Bookkeeping basics and how quality record keeping will help you make informed decisions
- Business growth strategies to help grow your business
Who it's for
This workshop is for people who are considering starting a business or have just started a business.
About the presenter
Accumulate Perth is a multi-award winning, progressive accounting firm providing a range of essential business services to WA small and medium business clients.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.