Growth is a key goal for many small business owners. This workshop breaks down what makes a business successful and looks at the practical steps you can take to track and plan for growth and greater success. You'll leave the workshop with an understanding of which components of business success you need to really focus on, plus a strategy to use as a blueprint to grow your own business.
Main topics covered
- Understanding the key components of business growth
- Developing practical strategies to grow your business
Who it's for
People who already have a business and are seeking further growth.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
Accumulate Perth is a multi-award winning, progressive accounting firm providing a range of essential business services to WA small and medium business clients.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.