This half day session looks at the skills and attributes that will have the biggest impact on your business success. While it's important to understand your competition, it's equally important to understand yourself and to focus on the skills required for success. Using a tried and tested measurement model, after registering for this workshop you'll be invited to take an online assessment. Your results will be assessed (confidentially) during the workshop. You will discover your enterprise skills and traits, explore development areas, understand what is potentially holding you back and which personal traits you may need to control.
Main topics covered
- Review the results of your Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile feedback report
- Identify and celebrate your own entrepreneurial strengths which lead to business success
- Consider whether (and if so how) you’d like to develop any of your less well-developed entrepreneurial skills
- Explore what is holding you back and pain points
- Consider an action plan for success towards sustainable growth
Who it's for
This workshop is for people:
- whose business is ready to launch
- who want to establish a greater insight into their entrepreneurial mindset for business success
- who want to grow their existing business by re-harnessing their power, understand their innate ability to succeed and overcome any obstacles holding them back.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
The facilitator of this workshop, Lisa Smith, is an intuitive communicator with experience in stakeholder relations, business development and communications and was recently recognised as one of Australia’s Top 50 Small Business Leaders 2021. Lisa has coached many people throughout her career in the resources, not-for-profit and university sectors, underpinned by a Graduate Certificate in Business. Lisa is a Master Practitioner of the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) and guide you through the keys entrepreneurial skills required that will help you in your business journey.