Has the video-based nature of TikTok and Instagram put you off promoting your business on these platforms?
While many people associate Reels with videos of people dancing, any business can create short form video content using Reels to communicate with their customers and promote their products and services.
In this practical workshop, you’ll learn more about Reels and why you should be using them. You’ll also be guided through the process of creating your first Reel using Canva.
Main topics covered
- What defines a Reel compared to other social media content
- The technical requirements for Reels on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook
- The basic features of Canva • How to use Canva’s video and animation features
- Creating your first Reel using Canva
Who it's for
This workshop is for people wanting to promote their business on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, who want to learn more about the basics of creating and sharing Reels.
About the presenter
Stirling Business Association provides support, learning and networking for business owners in and around the Stirling community. Their presenter has been working as a digital marketing educator and strategist for more than 20 years, including experience in large corporates, government, not-for-profits and small businesses.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.