With customers increasingly look online for products and services, it's essential for businesses to adapt to consumer demands. Apps can be used to interact with customers and enhance their online experience, through chatbots and automated bookings for example. They can also be used to help your business run more efficiently. This workshop will explore the type of apps available and help you decide which are right for your business. It will also cover trends in digital advertising and online shopping.
Main topics covered
- Exploring the types of apps available
- Tailoring an app and whether it is a good investment
- Reviewing business processes and opportunities for automation
- Structuring your business for digital sales
- Using business apps so your mobile is an extension of your office
Who it's for
This workshop is for people:
- with an established business
- who have some form of online presence through a website or social media
About the presenter
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre (Belmont BEC) is a not-for-profit community based organisation established in 1994 to assist in the growth and development of small business. The presenter of this workshop is a small business operator providing digital support to small business operators and their staff.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.