While most business owners are committed to reducing waste and having ethical supply chains, developing and implementing corporate social responsibility strategies that promote sustainability can still be a challenge. This webinar will help you to understand how you, your business and community can use the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals to build your policies and plans. It will also explain the circular economy, and how businesses can commit to reducing waste and reusing resources.
Main topics covered
- An overview of the circular economy
- Business value in a circular economy and opportunities for new businesses
- Product lifecycle and longer-life products
- Remanufacture, recapture value on a product or component level
- Recycle opportunities and reducing waste
Who it's for
This workshop is for people:
- with an established business
- who have implemented few or no corporate social responsibility strategies
- with an interest in introducing sustainability practices into their business
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre (Belmont BEC) is a non profit community based organisation established in 1994 to assist in the growth and development of small business.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.