This hands-on workshop will show you how to produce professional and eye-catching graphics for your business. Bring your laptop and learn how to use the features within Canva to create consistent graphics and imagery for your business.
This is an intermediate level workshop designed for small business owners who have attended our Creating Graphics with Canva workshop and/or have a good prior working knowledge of this tool.
Main topics covered
- Exploring new features and functionality in Canva, including tips and short cuts
- Creating personalised images and graphics
- How to create professional and consistent imagery
Who it's for
This workshop is for business owners with a basic understanding of Canva and want to learn how to use more of the features and functions of this tool.
About the presenter
Business Foundations is a not-for-profit organisation offering quality advice, mentoring and training to small and medium businesses at any stage of their development.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.