There is more to branding than just creating a logo. When people think of your business, what do you want them to think, feel or do?
This workshop will teach you how to position your business in line with how you want it to be perceived by customers. You’ll also learn how to grow your business via your target market base.
Main topics covered
- Using a brand prism to create impactful branding
- Creating branding that tells your business story and is tailored to your ideal customers
- Using your business to make a positive impact in the causes you care about and be profitable at the same time
- Identifying the best marketing angle and content for your business
- Co-branding and which brands might be a a good affiliation for your business
Who it's for
This workshop is for existing business owners that want to establish a consistent business profile and brand to grow into the future.
About the presenter
The facilitator for this topic, Belmont Business Enterprise Centre, is a not-for-profit community based organisation established in 1994 to assist in the growth and development of small business.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.