Attracting the right customer is a challenge faced by many small business owners, especially when you consider how much competition there is for people’s attention.
This workshop will help you create a brand and marketing messages that will attract people who are looking to buy what you are selling.
Main topics covered
- Identifying your ideal customers
- How to segment your ideal customer groups
- Creating messaging that shows your customers that you get them and have the solution to their problem
- Aligning your brand values to help attract the right customer
- Using testimonials and reviews to increase sales/conversions
Who it's for
This workshop is for people at any stage of business.
About the presenter
Stirling Business Association provides support, learning and networking for business owners in and around the Stirling community. The presenter of this workshop has been working as a digital marketing educator and strategist for more than 20 years, including experience in large corporates, government, non-profits and small businesses.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.