Getting your Safety Plans in Place for Tenders
Many small businesses are unprepared or lack the knowledge of how to successfully tender for contracts with larger companies and government agencies. Many of the documents requested as part of a tender application relate to safety issues - such as such as safety management plans, risk assessments, and occupational safety and health policies and procedures. This workshop takes you through the mostly commonly requested documents, including how to develop a safety management system for your business.
Main topics covered
- An overview of the work health and safety (WHS) legislative framework in Western Australia
- Developing safety related documentation including safety management plans, risk assessment and policies
- How to create a safety management plan for your business
Who it's for
This workshop is for people who are:
- preparing to grow their business by pitching for larger tenders
- interested in gaining more knowledge and understanding around developing safety plans for tenders
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
BYOM encourages, supports and motivates business owners to re-harness their power, understand their innate ability to succeed and overcome any obstacles. So that your business reaches its full potential they look at the person behind the business to help you understand your motivations and to encourage self-belief. They specialise in practical learning experiences using the latest technology to help businesses and communities thrive. Their presenter is a safety professional who has experience in making workplaces safer and healthier and has worked in a variety of safety related roles.