Developing Successful Marketing Campaigns
Reaching the right people with the right message is key to helping you increase sales. This workshop will help you understand the three main components needed to crate a successful marketing campaign. Drawing on key marketing principles, real-world examples and interactive exercises, this workshop will help you assess the resources at your disposal and how to implement an effective sales and marketing plan.
Main topics covered
- The value of sales and marketing to your business
- The role marketing plays in supporting sales
- How to make your marketing campaign convert into sales
- Understanding the value you bring to the market
- The Kennedy Marketing Triangle
- Targeted marketing to reach your audience
- Developing key messages which will be noticed
- Identifying marketing and sales channels
Who it's for
This workshop is for people who are just starting in business or have an established business and want learn about developing successful marketing campaigns.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
Indigenous Management Group (IMG) provides a number of services tailored to supporting pre-start up, start-up and SME businesses. They specialise in working with Western Australian businesses to navigate the avenues for growth, and educate entrepreneurs in a wide variety of best business practices through one-on-one and group workshops. Their presenter has more than 11 years of experience as a marketing consultant and project manager working on some of WA's largest projects across commercial and public sector organisations.