Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, TripAdvisor – names you’ve probably heard, but do you know how to use these rapidly growing platforms to promote your business and engage with current and potential customers?
69% of Australian internet users have a social media profile, with 50% of them checking it daily. If you’re not connecting with customers through these routes, your competitors will be.
This workshop examines a range of digital marketing options, including social media, email marketing and blogging, to help you understand what would work for your business.
Who's it for
This is the ideal starting point if you’re feeling overwhelmed by social media. Or perhaps you’ve set up your Facebook page and aren’t getting the results you expected.
This is an entry level workshop for people with little or no understanding of social media, or for those who are only using it in their personal lives.
This workshop will take you through:
- the best social media platforms to use for your customers
- how often to post
- in-depth looks at Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
- ideas for creating content
- an introduction to blogging
- email marketing
- mobile marketing
- optimising your website (SEO)
- using Google Adwords
- understanding online review sites