Please note: This workshop is currently being provided as a live webinar. In order to protect you and our staff, we are currently taking a number of precautionary measures. All our in-person services, such as workshops, face-to-face advisory sessions and walk-in centre are currently closed. Business advisory support is still available by phone or email. Plus you can contact us to access business advice and information.
Prospective business owners sometimes wonder if they really need to write a business plan, particularly if they’re not seeking a bank loan. However, if you want to clarify your thinking, set a tone and direction for your business, and a deeper understanding of your market, the answer is certainly ‘yes you do’.
Who it's for
Anyone who is:
- in the early stages of starting their business
- needs to secure external funding
- already has a business but wants to develop a plan to clarify their thinking and look for new opportunities.
No previous business knowledge is required to attend this workshop.
This workshop covers:
- what should be included in your plan and why
- how a marketing plan fits into your business plan
- why you need a financial strategy
- how a SWOT analysis will help you identify your business opportunities
You’ll receive a practical workbook that will form a draft plan for your own business, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.