Prospective business owners sometimes wonder if they really need to write a business plan, particularly if they’re not seeking a bank loan. However, if you want to clarify your thinking, set a tone and direction for your business, and a deeper understanding of your market, the answer is certainly ‘yes you do’.
Who it's for
Anyone who is:
- in the early stages of starting their business
- needs to secure external funding
- already has a business but wants to develop a plan to clarify their thinking and look for new opportunities.
No previous business knowledge is required to attend this workshop.
This workshop covers:
- what should be included in your plan and why
- how a marketing plan fits into your business plan
- why you need a financial strategy
- how a SWOT analysis will help you identify your business opportunities
You’ll receive a practical workbook that will form a draft plan for your own business, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.