Raising Business Capital
This workshop covers topics such as preparing financial statements and forecasts, determining the amount of capital required, comparing debt and equity options, reviewing business structure and issues, as well as drafting a presentation for potential investors.
Main topics covered
- Preparing financials and forecasts
- How much capital is required
- Comparing debt and equity options
- Reviewing business structure and issues
- Creating an investor presentation
Who it's for
Existing business owners.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
Accumulate Perth is a multi-award winning, progressive accounting firm providing a range of essential business services to WA small and medium business clients.