Using LinkedIn to Boost Your Business
LinkedIn is a powerful way to promote and build your individual brand, profile your expertise and expand personal and industry connections. As the world’s largest professional online network with more than 630 million members and 30 million companies, LinkedIn provides a professional platform to network and collaborate, promote your business, and stay informed of current trends and industry developments.
Main topics covered
- The importance of LinkedIn
- How to engage effectively
- Creating posts that strengthen your business brand
- Creating a strong LinkedIn profile – customisation strategies
- Using hashtags and tagging
- Knowledge of LinkedIn’s algorithms – keep your post in your contacts’ feed for longer
Who it's for
This workshop is for people who are in business and want to more effectively use LinkedIn to achieve their business objectives.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
ECU is ranked Australia's top public university for 'Business and Management' in quality of educational experience, teaching quality, skill development, and student support. With course content developed in consultation with industry groups and the latest theory with hands-on, practical experiences it a great option to build your professional skills and knowledge.