A New Approach to Business Networking
This workshop will take you through how to integrate networking into your daily business activities (it's not about consuming canapes and champagne in a room full of strangers). You will learn how to use networking as a competitive advantage and discover a smarter way to leverage your network, making it an activity you excel at and enjoy. At the end of the session you'll have an opportunity to practice your newly learnt skills.
Main topics covered
During the workshop you will:
- Review your current networking strategies
- Explore other methods of networking
- Learn how to build and leverage your networks
- Incorporate networking into your business activities
- Prepare a networking action plan that works for you
Who it's for
This workshop is for people:
- who are ready to launch a business or a new product to market
- any business owners who are interested in growing their business and networking for success
This workshop is free of charge.
About the presenter
BYOM encourages, supports and motivates business owners to re-harness their power, understand their innate ability to succeed and overcome any obstacles. So that your business reaches its full potential they look at the person behind the business to help you understand your motivations and to encourage self-belief. They specialise in practical learning experiences using the latest technology to help businesses and communities thrive.