My third workshop - How to write a Business Plan. So worthwhile! Refining my plan, articulating my vision and my strategy- getting expert advice and feedback, and most importantly encouragement! Very empowering.Eileen Banks
How to Write a Business Plan
Prospective business owners sometimes wonder if they really need to write a business plan, particularly if they’re not seeking a bank loan. However, if you want to clarify your thinking, set a tone and direction for your business, and a deeper understanding of your market, the answer is certainly ‘yes you do’.
Main topics covered
This workshop covers:
- what should be included in your plan and why
- how a marketing plan fits into your business plan
- why you need a financial strategy
- how a SWOT analysis will help you identify your business opportunities
You’ll receive a practical workbook that will form a draft plan for your own business, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Who it's for
Anyone who is:
- in the early stages of starting their business
- needs to secure external funding
- already has a business but wants to develop a plan to clarify their thinking and look for new opportunities.
No previous business knowledge is required to attend this workshop.
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
Our foundation workshops are presented by SBDC business advisers and local small business owners. These presenters have been selected for their vast experience and expertise in this subject area.