Please note: In order to protect you and our staff, we are currently taking a number of precautionary measures. All our in-person services, such as workshops, face-to-face advisory sessions and walk-in centre are currently closed. Business advisory support is still available by phone or email, plus you will soon be able to access a number of online workshops. Plus you can contact us to access business advice and information.
We provide free business advice to help current and aspiring small business owners in Western Australia. We can assist with a short-term problem, a longstanding issue, or discuss ideas to help you grow your business.
The areas of advice we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- starting a small business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- financial management and tax
- marketing – on and off-line
- managing business disputes
All of our business advice is free and provided in total confidence. Our advisers can also refer you to organisations, programs and useful contacts to access additional or specialist support.
Free business advice is available by contacting one of our business advisers.
By phone: 133 140
We offer a free, walk-in service open to the public from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. It’s located at our offices on level 2, 140 William St in Perth.
Here you’ll find:
- experienced business advisers ready to answer your questions
- a range of free information and factsheets to take home
- computer terminals providing access to a wealth of business information
- high quality resources, such as IBISWorld, available to the public for free by visiting us, to help you conduct market research.