Please note: In order to protect you and our staff, we are currently taking a number of precautionary measures. All our in-person services, such as workshops, face-to-face advisory sessions and walk-in centre are currently closed. Business advisory support is still available by phone, email or live chat, plus you can also access a range of live webinars.
We provide free business advice to help current and aspiring small business owners in Western Australia. We can assist with a short-term problem, a longstanding issue, or discuss ideas to help you grow your business.
The areas of advice we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- business disruption
- starting a small business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- financial management and tax
- marketing – on and off-line
- managing business disputes
All of our business advice is free and provided in total confidence. Our advisers can also refer you to organisations, programs and useful contacts to access additional or specialist support.