We provide free business advice to help current and aspiring small business owners in Western Australia.
The areas of advice we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- starting a small business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- financial management and tax
- marketing – on and off-line
- managing business disputes
All of our business advice is free and provided in total confidence.
Information about our services is also available in these languages:
- Chinese simplified | 简体中文
- Indonesian | bahasa Indonesia
- Vietnamese | Tiếng Việt
Free business advice is available by contacting one of our business advisers.
By phone: 13 12 49
We offer a free, walk-in service open to the public from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. It’s located at our offices on level 2, 140 William St in Perth.
Here you’ll find:
- experienced business advisers ready to answer your questions
- a range of free information and factsheets to take home
- computer terminals providing access to a wealth of business information
- high quality resources, such as IBISWorld, available to the public for free by visiting us, to help you conduct market research.