Growing your business can be difficult without access to trusted expertise or answers to your business questions.
Established regional small businesses seeking growth and innovation can now access the WA Leaders Connect Series program at a subsidised rate, thanks to the support of the State Government through the SBDC.
An online membership program designed to assist regional small businesses to grow and innovate, the Connect Series offers a pipeline to key business expertise. Participants will have access to the knowledge and support needed to drive growth, innovation and opportunity, backed by a community of peers.
The SBDC is offering a subsidy of $500 towards the total cost of the program to up to 90 regional small businesses. A co-contribution of up to $500 (plus GST) is required for participants to secure their place.
The Connect Series program complements the SBDC’s existing statewide network of business advisers, Business Local, which offers free support, information and low cost business skills workshops from small business experts in regional communities.
WA Leaders Connect Series program inclusions
Monthly Knowledge Workshops and Community Catch Up
- Three online workshops each month, delivered by industry experts, providing timely and practical insights to make better decisions.
- An online forum designed for Connect Series members to engage with other members throughout Western Australia for peer-based professional development.
Leaders Resource Centre and International Leaders app
- Direct engagement with industry experts and other participants to build trusted relationships and create new opportunities.
- Easily access the latest information and content, as well as the profiles and information of others involved.
'Ask the Expert’ Platform and Inner Circle
- Direct access to answers and information on the critical issues and opportunities your business is facing.
- Connection with industry experts to make informed, timely decisions regarding these issues and opportunities.
- Expand your business into new markets and connect with other people within the WA Leaders Community.
- Use the exclusive reciprocal rights access to attend one event annually in the WA Leaders Perth Series.
Complimentary access to Is My Business
- Access to the WA Leaders Is My Business website to make use of the knowledge and experience of industry leaders and experts.
To be eligible, small businesses must be:
- located more than 100km from Perth
- at least one year old
- privately owned
- focused on upskilling the business founder and/or senior management
Claim your discount code
Eligible regional businesses seeking growth and innovation are invited to join the WA Leaders Connect Series at a subsidised rate, thanks to support from the Small Business Development Corporation.
Please enter your details below to access the code, which you can use to apply for the Connect Series program at the discounted rate.