Five good reasons to enter a business awards
Winning is not everything when it comes to entering a business award competition. Your business can benefit as much from the process as the outcome. Here are some of the benefits to be gained from entering an awards program:
- Getting great exposure for your business.
- Giving your staff a positive morale boost.
- Building credibility for your business.
- Providing an excellent opportunity to look at your business, methodically and critically.
- Assisting with future business planning by analysing your systems and procedures.
There are a range of awards programs held each year throughout metro and regional areas, organised by chambers of commerce and local business associations.
The WA Regional Small Business Awards program, now in its 14th year, is organised and presented by the SBDC and supports a number of regionally based small business award programs.
Hear what previous finalists say about their WA Regional Small Business Awards experience and the positive impact it’s had on their business.
If you’d like to enter an awards program but don’t know how, try our free online workshops. It will help you step back, view your business with fresh eyes and provide you with an opportunity to tell the world how fantastic your business really is.
Our awards-ready workshop is also available online. Taking around 45 minutes to complete, it will give you the tools you need to write a successful awards submission.